Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hola! Its me again, Hna Payne!

Yes, I am sitting here in the MTC... still! I thought I would be in Argentina right now :( Oh well, life is of course still good :) I got a forward from Hna Jones saying she got to Argentina. I can't wait until yall get that email.. besides I will hopefully have more to tell yall. I dont have much to say at all this week. Sorry. Well, my district, and my companions are gone. So now I'm in a new district, and yup, another trio! I loved my old comps, and I love my news ones, but I cant wait to be in a normal companionship! I guess I should be careful what I wish for.. I will get to Argentina and get one, ya, one that is native and cant speak english :) Sink or swim! I choose to swim! I still dont know anything about when I will be leaving. They called me to the travel office 2 days ago just to sign a paper. I asked the lady what it meant and all she had to say was "I dont know." Are you serious??? So not helpful an any way. I realize that they probably deal with 2000 missionaries a week.. but come on have some compassion. I mean my district left me that day, and I was supposed to have left that day! But no.. they treat all 2000 missionaries as ONE and not as individuals. Not complaing, just stating the obvious :)

So Elder Oaks was here again! He walked into our Sunday devo and sat on the front row in the crowd. We thought that was kind of weird. His daughter was the one that was speaking to us, or should I say playing. Jenny Oaks Baker, she is like a world known violynist. She talked about some experiences that she had and then played a song relating to them. Holy cow, she was soooo good! It is amazing the Spirit that comes from music. You could see in her face that all of these songs really were her testimony. Mom, I thought of you. You would have loved all the songs! We also watched Music and the Spoken word on Sunday, always causing me to think of you! Oh, and when we eat sausage gravy. It's gross here fyi. I hope you are continuing the tradition of Fast Sunday Breakfast where you think of me :)

I got a wedding announcement from Dani! I was so surprised to get one. Honestly I thought it was Chelsee's. It made my day to see it. Dani, if you read this, thank you! You look absolutely beautiful, and yall look soo happy. I'm soo excited for you both! Love ya!

Hillary! You will be getting a letter shortly! I laughed so hard when I saw that your fist letter dated back to May! When I asked Dusty to send you a shout out, I told him to tell you to actually send the letter that I knew you had already written!!! Sad taht I called that one! HA I still love you though. Im callin you to repentance tho! Be a better friend and actually send them!! :)

Well it sounds like yall had fun at Lake Powell! Did kels and Levi go? I thought they had. But I didnt really hear anything from them about it. Please tell me we are invited in 2 years :)

Mom, thanks for the travel package! I was thinking that I wanted that pillow. Im glad to have it. Thanks for everything else, its perfect. Oh by the way I have stuff to come home eventually. My president lives in Highland. I asked his wife about it and she said that yall could come and get it from their house or somthing. I will talk to you more about it.

Mom, if you havent sent me the bag, DONT! The girl left for Hong Kong.. But if you did Im sure i can find somenoe that wants it, or just send it back to you.

Well thats all i have time for today. I love yall and miss yall. Thanks for all yall do for me. I hope to be talkin to you soon :)

Love Hna Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment