Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hola! Its me again! Hermana Payne!

So life started quite early today... what am I talkin about??? It starts early everyday! But today we started laundry as soon as we got up, along with emails in the laundry room. We (my new district) are cleaning the temple today. Yay, again. Okay its not my most favorite job in the whole wide world. The last time I was there we were cleaning lockers with tooth picks and qtips. Hopefully it will be a different job this time :) But that takes quiet a long time so no one will probably be getting a letter from me... sorry :(

So Im getting to the point where I dont really like writing emails anymore.. I have always hated writing letters... too much to write and not enough time to do it. But the whole email thing.. well, I dont feel like I have anything new to say. So sorry when this is again a really lame email. I cant wait to get into the field and have tons of new things to say. Speaking of the field, the Elder that got delayed with me went and asked how much longer. They say its still processing, that it is somewhere and needs to be signed or something. The guy said they think that it shouldnt be more than a week at most. Who knows what that really means tho... leave in a week or maybe have the visa in a week?? Well Im ready to get out of here. Im getting sooooo tired of it here. Im still happy and positive, but I just really want to get to Argentina! I got an email from Hna Jones. She is is Buenos Aries, she said it is pretty chilly and she has been in a tropical strom minus the warmness. Her least favorite time is shower time.. no heat in the bathroom and not even close to luke warm water. Ehhhhh! And she is in the city.... That means I definitely wont have warm water. Okay, well I kind of expected that, but I was wishing for a little bit of a different outcome! But hey, lets be honest, this is the ONLY time in my life where I will get to experice all of these things. I want to see it all and do it all. I want all the experiences of living in Argentina. I say that now where I have nice showers, good food, laundry, spiders not the size of my face, electricity, no rodent problmes... ya, at this point, one of my themes is to find joy in the journey!!! Yay! However, I'm pretty sure that ya'll may have to remind me that first week that Im there, and all the other times that I sleep with creatures, or there are mice in our kitchen.. or whatever else is in store for me :)

My new companions are great. Hna Jardine and Hna Werner. Both of them are from Utah. One is going to the new mission in New Mexico, and the other to California. They have two weeks left. All I can say is that I better not have new companions here because that will mean that I will be here more than two weeks! Im pretty sure I will cut someone if that is the case. Just kidding! But that is a long time! However, I do know that no matter what, the Lord's hand is in all things. I know that he is preparing me more, possibly my comp, and of course the people of Argentina. I will get there exactly when He wants me to get there. (I just hope that is sooner rather than later)! My comps are glad I'm in their trio though.. which I guesss they kind of have to say that. but hey im taking that compliment and running with it. Both Hnas are very different and they have both said at different times that I balance them out well, and that it has been nice! Its been kind of weird though because I dont really feel a part of their companionshiop.. Not because of anything that they are doing, I just feel like a temp waiting for my visa! :) It will come!

Mom, do you know where my scripture case is? The polka dot one? Please send that if you know where its at. Once upon a time it was under my window. Why were you doing my tech stuff already?

Kels, I got the pictures of my baby! Thank you! She is absolutely a doll! I miss her lots! And everyone else of course!
Karan, I got your letter, THANK YOU!!! I will get a letter out as soon as possible!
I got Chelsee's wedding announcement too! I love it! Im way excited for her. Mom, you said you may be in Denver for her day, well I hope to be in Argentina for her day! :)

Well I cant really think of anything else. Time is about up for me. Hopefully I will have more to say soon :) I hope everything is going well for yall! I love yall and miss yall lots!

Quote of the week: What is BOLD today will not be BOLD tomorrow. The Lord tells us to be BOLD but not overbearing. Overbearance is BOLDNESS without love. When people know and feel your love, you can NEVER be too BOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment