Monday, September 12, 2011

Hola, its me again, Hna Payne!

So we had transfers last week........... I got a new companion. Ya, uh, im training. I think someone messed up. Im going to die with a gringa. Okay, now that i was just stating the obvious, and not complaining, her name is Hermana Hunt from Farmington. Luckily she understands a lot and we dont speak english. That is a blessing. My only complaint is we walk slow... but she will learn =) Oh and we have companionship study for 2 hours. Its sooooo long! There is a new program for ALL new missionaries that they have to do for 2 transfers with their trainers. My companion before was on her second transfer when i got here. But this program is an inspired one, so there is lots to learn. Its really weird to see where i used to be and where i am now.. with the language and teaching. Haha but i was tons worse than here when i got here. I now do not have any kind of crutch! Its me and another gringa! Its soo great.. i think! hah it has to be!

So our baptism is for this Saturday. It was never for last saturday. I was thinking that it was going to happen with out problems. Big mistake. The weeks of baptisms ALWAYS have something happen. Well we went to their house for a lesson yesterday and Matias and his dad told us that the mom isnt okay with it. She doesnt even want to talk to them about it. NOOOOOOOOoooooooo!!! They were going to try and talk to her last night again. We are all going to do a fast tomorrow. I didnt see this being a problem because well one, they dont have rules for their kids. and 2 the dad is always in the lessons. They (minus the mom) are coming to the church tonight to watch the Joseph Smith movie. Hopefully we will get some good news.

Well, sorry this is a lame letter.... but I love, love, love yall !!!!! Have a great week.

Love,
Hna Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment